Chilicon Power CP-720 inverter performance leads the industry with sustained power production of 720 watts AC which provides well scaled output power compatibility for 60-cell (series), 72-cell (seroes), or 96-cell (parallel) modules up to 840W DC. Grid-interactive conversion occurs with a CEC rating of 96% with peak efficiency of 96.6%. The inverters are Rule-21 compliant and can provide reactive power on demand.
Reliability is provided through design that has all components rated to at least 200,000 hours service lifespan (or about 50 years of operating time). Firmware provides high frequency grid monitoring to ensure safe operation during any anomalous events. Surge protection to 6000Vac is integrated and the inverter enclosure and inputs are galvanically isolated from the grid connection to provide the ultimate safety barrier.
Magnetic component optimization and on-line adaptive switching techniques maximize efficiency and reduce cost. Chilicon inverters have been designed ground-up to provide reliability, efficiency, and lean construction to provide customers with the best possible inverter solution for their power generation project.
The Power Line Communication (PLC) technology was developed from the ground up and offers the best robustness of any PLC system, vastly superior to the competition. It is so robust that the Gateway can be installed anywhere in the house. This saves on installation costs.
- 25 year standard warranty
- 60-cell, 72-cell, 96-cell module compatibility in the same device.
- 240Vac and 208Vac
- Conforms to UL1741, IEEE std 1547, IEEE std C62.41.2, CSA C22.2 NO. 107.1 & CISPR 22 Class B
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
- Efficiency: 96% CEC, 96.6% Peak
- Output Power: 720VA Max
- Recommended max input power: 2 x 420 W
- Reliability by design
- No electrolytics
- Thermal management without potting
- Robust and secure adaptive rate communication
- On-line switching optimization
- Wide-band harmonic suppression
- MPPT Range: 52 - 82V
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Reactive Power from 60% leading to 60% lagging